Anyone have any Harvard Connections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any Harvard Connections?

Does anyone here have any connections to do a little research at Harvard? I need about 15 pages copied from an imprint that they have. I would be willing to pay someone for their trouble.

Lee
    Lee White
    Researcher and Historian
    "Delenda Est Carthago"
    "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings, Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

http://bullyforbragg.blogspot.com/

Re: Anyone have any Harvard Connections?

Lee,

If you haven't done so already, try dropping the library a line. I've been very successful in getting photocopies of rare material from institutions, as long as the documents were too fragile and I was willing to pay copying costs and postage.

Eric
    Eric J. Mink
    Co. A, 4th Va Inf
    Stonewall Brigade

Help Preserve the Slaughter Pen Farm - Fredericksburg, Va.

Comment

Interlibrary Loan usually works for me. As Eric suggests, for fragile documents they'll usually make a copy for a fee. If you have access to an academic library, you can probably get the material for free through interlibrary loan.

Ron Myzie

Comment

Acedemic libraries are usually pretty good about helping people out even if they do not go to said school. I would call the reference desk and ask or if it is in the special collections then ask for the special collection librarian.
        Regards
        Chris Bauer
        [I]Chris Bauer[/I]

Comment

My Aunt was a professor there for years.. PM me with what you need, and I will look into it for you

Comment

I posted yesterday, but it disappeared.....

I spoke with my aunt, and she told me to contact the library directly

Comment

Working...
            X