Clear All

Re: CW Reenactors down?

Glad its not just me with this problem!
    Chessa Swing
    Independent Civilian

Comment

Originally posted by CJDaley View Post
      There is a mythical place called...The Library...it's said that people can learn things there...

I dig Al Gore's little invention too, but only a fraction of primary source material is actually on the internet. How many of us remember microfilm and archival reading rooms?
      That is what the call that building about 10 blks from the station. I always wondered why people came out of there with books. Maybe I need to go there and get some learnings.

I wish them luck on getting up the CW Forum
      [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

I hung out with Bob Szabo this past weekend (as I do most weekends)... He is the owner but not the runner of the CW Reenactors forum. The computer where he houses that forum and a host of other sites fried the other day. He and his computer friend who hosts the server are working on getting all of them back up with new hardware...Sit tight, the site may be down as long as another week while Szabo tries to rebuild the entire site. The good news is the site has been backed up everyday for the past year or so, so all the information will still be there, the site just needs to be rebuilt. Hope this helps!
        Mitchell L Critel
        Wide Awake Groupie
        Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

It's back up.
          GaryYee o' the Land o' Rice a Roni & Cable Cars
          High Private in The Company of Military Historians

Comment

Working...
          X