X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Stoies and encounteres

Gentlemen and Ladies,

My unit has been asked to assist the John Wornal Home and Museum in Kansas City with a project this coming April. The Wornal Home served as a hospital for both the Union and Confederate wounded during the Battle of Westport.

Given this the home and grounds will be examined by a team of Ghost Hunters not unlike "TAPS". The Wornal Home has asked us to set up a mini encampment true to the period on the grounds and share with the visitors to the home period stories and encounters a few of us have experieced over our years of reenacting. I have had one or two experiences and maybe you have had one or two as well.

Would any of you be willings to share your experiences. What I an looking for would be 1st person encounters you have had or experienced that aren't found in popular books on this subject. In other words what actually happened to you!!

Of course I will give full credit to you and your unit as the story is told to the visitors to the John Wornal Home and Museum.

YOS,
    James Bair
    aka E.M. Powers - Surgeon
    7th and 30th Missouri USV
    Missouri Irish Brigade
    Muddy River Battalion
    James Bair
    aka E.M. Powers Surgeon 7th Missouri Infantry USV
    [COLOR="Green"]Missouri Irish Brigade[/COLOR]
    Alpha Lodge No. 659 AF&AM
    N. Kansas City, Mo.

Re: Ghost Stoies and encounteres

Brother Bair -
    Please direct that question over to cwreenactors.com - thats not the kind of discussion we entertain here. We're research-oriented with a heavy focus on primary resources and prefer to keep modern day issues and politics out of the discussion.

We'd gladly entertain period ghost stories however if they were told by soldiers or told by citizens.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Working...
    X