Bristoe Station Event Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristoe Station Event Website

Has anybody else noticed that the website is gone?
    Andrew Turner
    Co.D 27th NCT
    Liberty Rifles

"Well, by God, I’ll take my men in and if they outflank me I’ll face my men about and cut my way out. Forward, men!” Gen. John R. Cooke at Bristoe Station,VA

Re: Bristoe Station Event Website

Dunno, but you could always email James to ask if Jerry may be updating the event website.
    Last edited by Charles Heath; 02-27-2008, 05:00 PM. Reason: MD vs SD
    [B]Charles Heath[/B]
    [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Jerry has been working on a glitch in the online registration process. I think however that since the Bristoe page was part of the 1st Minnesota's domain, and the 1st Minn site is down also, they might be related.

Dave Myrick

Comment

That's correct. He should have the problem fixed soon and then we'll be able to open up registration for the event. Please keep checking. We'll post an update soon!
        Originally posted by 1st Maine Trooper View Post
        Jerry has been working on a glitch in the online registration process. I think however that since the Bristoe page was part of the 1st Minnesota's domain, and the 1st Minn site is down also, they might be related.

Dave Myrick
        Phil Maddox
        Hedgesville Blues
        "He playeth 'eucre' with the parson, whether there shall be preaching in camp on the Sabbath, and by dexterously turning jack from the bottom of the pack, postponeth the service." - Camp of the "Turned-Over and Used-Ups," Sept. 27, 1862.

Comment

Daggum web hosts didn't tranfer the accounts and let them expire. It looks like everything is up and running through-out the 1st Minn site - including Bristoe Station and the Queens Own Rifles.

Registration is open both by mail and online via PayPal.

145th Bristoe Station ~ October 10-12, 2008
          Gerald Todd
          1st Maine Cavalry
          Eos stupra si jocum nesciunt accipere.

Comment

Working...
          X