ISO Nicky Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Nicky Hughes

Looking for an e-mail addy for Mssr. Hughes.

U can PM me,
    John Pillers
    TSM

:D
    John Pillers
    Looking for images/accounts of 7th through 12th Ill. Inf. regiments from April 1861 - April 1862

'We're putting the band back together'

Re: ISO Nicky Hughes

editor@civilwarhistorian.com

Comment

T'HANKS!

John Pillers

:)
      John Pillers
      Looking for images/accounts of 7th through 12th Ill. Inf. regiments from April 1861 - April 1862

Comment

still ISO Nicky Hughes

E-mailed that addy but haven't heard back. Mssr. Hughes, if you see this please contact me.

T'anks,
        John Pillers

:cry_smile
        John Pillers

Comment

I have also emailed Nicky Hughes at the Civil War Historan,but got no reply, anyone know if he is still the editor there?
          Dave Burt ACWS, England.
          David Burt, Co Author "Suppliers to the Confederacy: British Imported Arms and Accoutrements" "Suppliers to the Confederacy II: S. Isaac Campbell & Co, London - Peter Tait & Co, Limerick, Out Now

Comment

Don't know his whereabouts now, but he's scheduled to speak at a seminar in Oregon this weekend. For all I know, he could be on the road or on the wing as this message is being written.
            Silas Tackitt,
            one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Skulkmaster J,

Glad to see you survived the latest in the Bootheel. Nicky is alive and well, and emailed me about the Mill Springs project a couple of weeks ago.

His email was:

soyuz11@fewpb.net

Long story, but this is one of those things that needs a good wrappin' up - thanks for a mental nudge.
              [B]Charles Heath[/B]
              [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Working...
              X