Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACPP supports SCCRR McRae papers project

All,

I've been busting at the seams about this project for a couple of months now after Neill approached me about helping out. It is my honor to help Neill, Allen and the staff at the SCCRR who are eager to share this groundbreaking information with us on the A/C forum.

The conservation of the McRae papers is a daunting task, but one the SCCRR seems willing to shoulder. We are the beneficiaries of their hard work and determination to preserve this priceless collection.

With this in mind, the ACPP is proud to announce that it will be collecting donations, through the A/C preservation forum, for the SCCRR and the McRae collection. Details of how will follow shortly, but EVERYONE on this forum owes a large debt to the SCCRR as we will be among the first to see these documents in a long time. Isn't that worth a donation of any amount that you can muster?

Thanks go to Neill and Allen for sharing this with us.
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Re: ACPP supports SCCRR McRae papers project

In only a couple of days, generous members of the A/C have sent me $145 in donations via Paypal to support the SCCRR project.

Thanks
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Working...
    X