McRae Papers Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRae Papers Fundraiser

I want to thank everyone who has been involved in this so far! As I have stated the McRae Archives Collection of English and European Confederate purchasing records is one of the most significant Confederate document discoveries in decades. My thanks goes out to Kathy Bradford for her dontation of the SC Housewife and to Greg Starbuck for his haversack donation for the McRae fundraiser. A special thanks to Patrick Reardon of London, England, who continually comes to our assistance with his finanical support of the aquisition of the McRae Archives. Thanks to Neill, Dusty, and all associated with this web site. I will intermittently keep ya'll posted! Thanks again, everyone!!
    PS. We hope to one additional document - never seen before - on the Authenitc Campaigner in the near future!
    Allen Roberson
    Director, South Carolina Confederate Relic Room and Military Museum

Re: McRae Papers Fundraiser

Allen,

I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that it's been a pleasure. I (and we collectively) will definately be looking forward to another document! Thanks for all your institution is doing too for military history. Most folks are very unaware of many of your programs including the "Write from the Front" initiative that focuses on our soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan. Lastly, it's just refreshing to see a museum administrator posting on this site. Hey, make sure to sign you name to your posts too! Couldn't help myself-LOL.

Anyway, thanks for what you and the staff do for our collective history.

Regards,

Neill Rose
    PLHA

Comment

Working...
    X